Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Epic Fail

Consumed: An entire box of chex cereal, half a large carton of blueberries, 1/3 a carton of Almond Breeze, a Diet Cocoa packet, 2 vegan patties, broccoli and carrots, fat free ceasar dressing, a bag of kettle korn, a can of v8, eggwhite, cheese and a wasa cracker. It's only 3pm.

Somebody please shoot me or take a machete to the fat on my body.  Also, i puked earlier only a bit though (to my dismay) perhaps only about 200 cals worth of all that is typed above.

And the lesson for today?  Don't go to the grocery store hungry.  Prior to the grocery store the only calories i had were from the can of v8 and I was going to exercise restraint and control... epic fail.

What worse? Oh yes, and there is worse. Today is my niece's first birthday and we are going over for a spaghetti dinner (with overly buttered garlic bread–my arch nemisis) and cupcakes and ice cream.

Oh god.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to try and get all that I can up and out of my tummy.

7 comments:

  1. I really wish you the best. I am also 5'3" and losing weight at the height is extremely hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry honey :(

    Binges realllllly suck but you gotta TAKE CONTROL!!! Think of it as a metabolism boost, and RESTRICT the rest of the day!!!

    I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strangely I'm hungry. Is it wrong to pre-plan a binge?

    Why are you so nice to me? You should post more. I miss your mexiCAN ass.

    You'll do brilliantly today. You'll pass over that food and go, "fuck yeah. this is nothing"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah, going to the grocery store hungry is the worst! I am always fine until I pass a grocery store or fast food place, and then I start thinking about stopping... and it's all downhill from there.
    Don't worry, I'm sure tomorrow will go better :) Just try to enjoy your niece's party tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just noticed your mia free streaks on the sidebar (sorry, I usually read in google reader at work) anyway - I did that too, sometime last year, counted my b/p free days, I mocked it up like those x days without an accident sign. It helped me, of course I still slip up and purge on occassion, but certainly not like I used to. I think it helped me pay more attention to the cues of b/p and find other ways to cope. I hope it works for you!

    at least your binge was full of healthy things? ...can't help myself, I'm always looking for silver linings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh lovely, I'm sorry. Let's hope for tomorrow.
    That's the best I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry :-( Stay strong sweetie. Thank God tomorrow is another day!

    I've been on a nasty binge these past two days, but I finally ended it by figuring out what was behind it. I was just nervous about my upcoming recital so I was orally fixated and started to eat instead of practice. Maybe you have something like that in your life??

    ReplyDelete

Spill.
(or e-mail: FlushedAgain@gmail.com)