Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Knock Knock Knocking on Summer's Door

I didn't even want to NomVom today. But I did. And it was Mad Dirty. I just had to do it. Like a normal person would feel the need to have to do laundry. (Which I still got to get to, now that I mention it!) I'm done with school. (Not to be confused with school being over.) So I didn't go to classes today, I nomvommed and loathed all NomVommy and Self-Loathey-like. Punishment. I wanted to vom. I needed it. How sick am I? (Don't answer that; it's rhetorical.)

I feel  a sense of relief. Guilt for quitting but mostly relief that I decided to quit and I did. As I said in the last post, I just can't do it anymore. I couldn't tap into that part of me that chooses to swim rather than sink. Actually, that piece of me has been missing for weeks now.

With the closing of one door, another opens? I thinks so. (Let's fly on over to the Land of Ideals, shall we?) (We shall. That was another rhetorical.) (I'M ON FY-YA!) And this is what needs to be on the other side of this door I shall call Summer.

  • Tennis
  • Reading
  • Yoga
  • Friends
  • Swimming/Jaccuzi-ing
  • Long Walks
  • Gym
  • Photoshop (I'm a geek)
  • Novellas (Spanish Learning Exercise)
  • Room Decorating
Of course, I want tons more to happen. Like going to the beach and Fun Things (and Fun Things involving Champagne), the items on this list, though, are what I'm hoping to distract myself with instead of Nomming and vomming. Diverting Attention y'all, that's the goal! (Does anybody wonder how this Mexican Girl, this Mexican Girl right here get's all Alabama when I get gung ho? I'm a weirdo. Possibly a weirdo Mexican with Hillbilly roots.)

Remember when I said todays NomVom was Mad Dirty? I meant that literally and figuratively. And I literally gotta clean up! Dishes and Laundry await.

4 comments:

  1. I love photoshop. I took ONE class and got Elements and I love love it. I need a better camera and I need to take another class.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love it, even if some parts are sad. I've actually been reading you for quite some time and I don't post because I'm not too into the nomvom (look that word makes it seem cute and harmless right?) so I don't want to sound like a twat writing something that doesn't relate. Anywho, if you truly don't want school then school can piss off. And if you don't want to bp then bp can piss off. You have a strong mind (clearly!) and I'm sure have the capabilities to do what you want and change what you don't want.

    Ps yoga supposedly does wonders for the disordered eating crowd, what with the all the mind body soul reattachment and whatnot so i hope that goal gets attention this summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I can't get over "nomvom"-ing. Best. Word. Ever.

    And your summer plans sound deliciously distracting.

    Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHMYGOSH. You just reminded me. I've got to get the bags of vomit out of my room and into the dumpsters before my rents get home and I have to start my laundry if I want to wear my work shirt tomorrow (stupid red polo) Thank you!!! Goddamn, I'm forgetful.

    Your summer plans sound amazing :D Long walks and tennis especially <3 and CONGRATS on being completely done with school, lovely. It's a lot of work, you should be extremely proud of yourself.

    -Becky

    ReplyDelete

Spill.
(or e-mail: FlushedAgain@gmail.com)