- You almost spit into the toilet after brushing your teeth.
- You calculate calories for the entire package rather than for a serving.
- You choose foods by taste up and down.
- You judge food by how easily they return to your lips.
- You eat in order of "good" to "bad" just in case of digestion.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
You know you're a bulimic when...
I wish I could say that reading a book flipped a switch of no return. Switches were indeed flipped but when it comes to permanent changes a book cannot undo all the psychological damage done over the years. Emotions are still there. Emotions are still overwhelming.
Not that I'm going to give up ;) I will not accept bulimia.