Monday, January 17, 2011

Healthy on the Inside. Kinda.

Why, oh why do I get cold sores and/or fever blisters when I begin something? sldcknvzfuwbjuv!!! Knowhatamsayin'?! And this is happening when I'm trying to be all Goody-goody Get-Skinny! I'm on day 3 of Body By Glamour [with The Fab Kazehana] and feeling good (aside from the monstrosity that has set up shop on my mouth). I really thought that taking out the artificial sweeteners and adding salt was going to be The Death Of Me. But I'm here typin' alive and strivin'. I have more energy and am in a better state of mind. Strange. This 'health' thing. I think Mother Earth is onto something!

Mother Earth and society are not on the greatest of terms tho because tomorrow is gonna be hard. I start school tomorrow and will be away from home from 7:30 to 10:30. That's AM to PM y'all! Packaged food is a no-no, and I don't really do fast food anyway. And it's not like my school supplies me with a fridge or microwave for my brown bagged lunch! The plan is a healthy and satisfying breakfast (like the one I had this morning) and then hit up Trader Joe's for a late lunch/dinner.

Fact: Trader Joe's is The Spot.

Also, I may have a part-time job! It's a commute but I'll take what I can get for some extra bucks. My bank account is like a no tooth, patched eye pirate with a peg leg–no parrot or pocket thief of a monkey cuz he pawned them bitches. Mr. Pirate is about to sell the pegleg and the liver if I don't get some income soon! YOU KNOW how much a pirate needs his liver, Rum is crucial for the survival of a pirate. We'll see. (Good Vibe me please! kthnx. ilu <3)

(oh yeah, and Good Vibe me for getting all my classes tomorrow! kthatsall. *hugz*)

(Unless you want to GV me for some Neighbor Boy? For extra cred? No? Okayfine. I'll take what I can get.)

Gotta get Ready, Set, Go! for my day tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. :D

    You even SOUND energetic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome babe! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your enthusiasm sounds contagious. Infect me? Infeeeeeeeeeeect meeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    *lights a candle* Bitch be needin his rum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you hang onto your liver. Yo ho!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sending you good liver vibes, good class vibes, AND good boy vibes! Watch it, now! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Spill.
(or e-mail: FlushedAgain@gmail.com)