Monday, March 1, 2010
March 1, 2010 : Mission: §uper§kinny
Skinny is a choice, make it.
What's the plan today?
• Get up and study (reading for Eng, work on Study Guide for Psych) and pick up around the house (bingeing is messy business plus the cleaning ladies come tomorrow). And, damnit Flushed, be ON TIME!! Exercise discipline and control over yourself!! Stop being a slave to the television and a prisoner of the couch! (Seriously, your killing me!) And another thing, do a little exercise, lunges, sit-ups and even some push-ups, it's not all that time consuming and a little bit goes a long way!
• Under 700.
How much do you weigh?
• 125 lbs. (oh. my. gawd. FML)
How much do you want to weigh?
• 105-110 lbs.
On a scale of 1-10, are you satisfied with yesterday?
• 4. I ate everything just because it was there, I wasn't even hungry. I did do lunges and sit-ups. I didn't really get much done, like homework or cleaning and I was a total hermit. I didn't even respond to texts.
How could you have been better?
• I could have taken a shower! (I'm gross.) I could have refrained from eating the entire contents of the kitchen and waited until I was at least a little hungry instead of gorging myself. Respond to texts. Been more disciplined with homework and done more of it.
List 1 productive thing you did yesterday?
• I did lunges and sit-ups but other than that-nothing really. I did a little of this and didn't let that get too bad but... I can't really say that it was all that productive.
What is one productive thing you'd like to get done today?
• Have my room cleaned before I go to bed. (Instead of running around like a Mad Woman in the morning!)
Take a deep breathe & ask yourself:
"Am I truly hungry?"
Drink a glass of water before & after meals AND in between.
If you get bored, drink zero cal juice as a snack.