Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Have I told you lately

that I'm fat?

I am.

I'm thoroughly frustrated with myself and this excess weight.  Last night I went through my Lose It app to when I was at a steady 117-119 pounds.  My diet basically consisted of:

Apples
Pears
Almonds
Pistachios
Canned Pumpkin
Eggwhites
Edamame
Frozen Vegetables (frozen, usually Normandy cuz it's at costco)
Fresh Vegetables (Spinach, lettuce, squash...salad stuff)
Old Fashioned Oats
Pure Protein (powder/bars/shakes)
And coffee, splenda, spray butter, hot sauce... y'know.

I think I need to get back to this.  I've been eating a substantial amount (with the excuse of my period) (or whatever other lame excuse I can think of) so I don't think I'll really have to worry about my weight climbing before it goes down (probably because it's already so damn high).

From what I can remember of this month when I maintained a somewhat comfortable weight, it was pretty easy.  I believe the problem for a bit was my hair falling out but I think I fixed that problemo with an increasing my protein intake.

So I guess.... I guess I'm gonna try this out and see how it goes.  Bingeing can only happen with vegetables.  That's the rule.

4 comments:

  1. I find it weird reflecting on how I ate and excercized at my lowest weight. When I think back to when I was only eating an apple for breakfast and a rice cake for lunch, the only thing that was really sustaining me was my will. Mind over matter. You'll be amazed at how far your body can take you when your mind isn't getting in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mind can take you farther than you could ever imagine. Farther than you might want to go if you let it take you over. Be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous25.3.10

    My hair has been falling out too. And yesterday I binge ate. Badly. I can't remember the days when I was 114. They seem like lightyears ago.
    A-
    http://lifestarringshe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's so strange to read back, it's almost like I don't remember having that kind of control over my intake.

    Good Luck, funny cause I was planning to follow my food journal exactly from when I was at my lowest weight when I get back next week

    ReplyDelete

Spill.
(or e-mail: FlushedAgain@gmail.com)