(whatevs you do now.)
And that I have like basically no friends right?
(now you do.)
I could go on and on in a negative fashion but...whatever, let's just focus on the positive and hope that more will follow, yes?
After Thursday, I felt like I could breathe again. This week at school was quite stressful and difficult for me. I've tried to be constructive of my learnings this week and learn from them as oppose to mope about them (not that I didn't for the time being...) I gathered that:
- I need to improve my note taking
- Retain more specific detail as oppose to overall gysts
- I'm predominately a visual and emotional learner and I need to apply extra effort into utilizing that into my studies.
- Manage my time more constructively
- Get more sleep
- Predominately fruit & caffeine is not the best idea if random kaliedoscope spots in your vision are not you thing
- I can't concentrate in a messy space (but I'm too lazy/stubborn to clean it if it's not my mess)
(Check that Wiser 24 year old of me coming out!)
Damn, my posts are long-winded! I talk much the same so be glad you are only in contact with me in blog where you can just skim or only read the first paragraph or two-cuz just think I actually bore people in real life with Me. Get some drinks (translation: false confidence aka liquor) and BAM! I'm all Fired Up and ready to go! That's right, the monstrousity that is me, it happens in real life too. A click can't turn me off.
....oh-your still here?!! EXCELLENT!!
(It's cuz there's pictures, right?)
So yeah, my birthday was alright. I mean, I know some people love me and some of them aren't even blood related-so they don't have to, so it's super cool that they membered (I'm Mexican) ("white-washed" californian Mexican is still Mexican. So what if I say, "Bwen-nose Dee-yas"when it's night time-"Buenos Dias" is better!!).
- Fresh Baked Focaccia Bread (and the scrumptiousness that is the olive oil/vinegar + Deliciousness spead that goes with)
- Margherita Pizza
(I try to convince myself.)