Saturday, July 4, 2009

Right here.

Right here is the only place to openly vent about the frustrations I
have with food, my body...with anything.

I know you girls understand. People think you're smart. People think
you're strong. People judge. People tell you you're not fat when you
know how you FEEL. People think you crave attention. People think
you're standards are too high for yourself.

People think alot of things. When it comes down to it, we know the
reality of the situation but then there's the reality of what/how you
feel. And there's the reality of your actions and the powerlessness
over them that you feel.

Intellectually I know better but when reality strikes I'm parallized
and at it's mercy. A prisoner of my mind. A prisoner in my body.

Sent from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill.
(or e-mail: FlushedAgain@gmail.com)